This week I decided to do something a bit different and share a family recipe that’s very close to my heart 🙂
If you want to impress your guests with a creative and delicious dessert this is the perfect recipe. Last Saturday I hosted a potluck at my house and was in charge of the dessert so decided to go with what I like to call marshmallows in a cloud – hope you all enjoy it!
- Egg whites (x8)
- Nutriwhip (500ml)
- Canned peach slices (1 can, 28oz)
- White sugar (2 tbsp)
- Fruit flavoured mini marshmallows (3 cups)
- Cut the marshmallows in half
- Cut the peach slices into small pieces
- Separate one egg at a time into a large bowl, letting the white fall into the bowl and discarding the yolk. Beat with an electric mixer on medium-high speed until the whites are stiff and glossy. Slowly add sugar.
- In a separate bowl add the nutripwhip and beat with an electric mixer on medium-high speed until it reaches a creamy and stiff consistency, and mix it with the whites.
- Add the marshmallows and peaches into the mix
- refrigerate for 6-8 hours… and…voilà!